Silverline – Quality and Functionality!
The stabile silverline containers with reinforced, and as required, developed bases optimally fulfil the requirements of modern warehouse and transport logistics.
The containers, which are suitable for use in automatic small parts warehouses are also excellent for use on conveyors, on roller conveyors and in fl ow racks.
Silverline – Plus Points at a Glance!
- Suitable for all requirements in automatic small parts warehouses as well as mechanical handling;
- extremely dimensionally stable and resilient;
- high crush resistance;
- impact resistant and shatterproof;
- As a result of the optimised chamfers, the special honeycomb structure and the rounded corners, silverline containers run with a particularly low level of noise on conveyor lines;
- specially designed for rack feeders – e.g. for clamping belt conveyors, echnical telescopic systems and freezer technology;
- temperature resistant in the range -20°C to +60°C;
- optional available with ESD conductivity;
- made of PP (polypropylene);
- 100 % recyclable.
External size: 600 x 400 x 270 mm
Internal size: 567 x 367 x 266 mm
Volume: 54 l
Weight: 2.400 grams
- 2772 - gray, blue, red
- 2771 - gray
- 2772 - open handgrips
- 2771 - closed handgrips
PU: 32 pcs