The dough divider KRAS is an automatic volumetric divider. There are seven models available differing in the number of pockets and the possibility of switching between the number of pockets used, which allows a different weight and capacity range. All models are available also in the ATT version, which is completed with an automatic weight-checking unit, which corrects the weighing accuracy in case of weighing deviations over the operator’s selected weight limits (type KRASS ATT).
- The possibility of producing different products in the same line, which is enabled by the design of the suction-mechanism and lubricating system, as well as by the simple and accurate setting of the inlet conveyor.
- It can be employed in complete automatic make-up plants or integrated into existing lines.
- Large weight and capacity range.
- Fine adjustment of dough volume assures the possibility of dividing even the softest types of dough with a minimum impact on its porosity.
- All parts in contact with dough are made of alimentary irreproachable materials (piston from bronze dividing and suction mechanism from Ni-resist).
- Integrated software proposes the user the right combination for adjusting pistons, and the number and size of dividing chambers with regard to the selected weight and capacity of the dough dividing.
- Sturdy construction and high quality materials assure long lifetime (24 h/day) with minimum maintenance.
- Simplicity of operating KRAS divider minimizes the possibility of subjective errors of a baker.
- The KRAS ATT version is equipped with an electronic controller (PLC), which assures completely automatic operation.