Междинен профер Gostol IK
The intermediate proofer IK is designed for intermediate resting of wheaten and rye-wheaten
(with a content of rye flour up to 30%) dough pieces between round and final moulding operations,
allowing the products to obtain the optimal elasticity and structure required for high quality final moulding.
- Complete adaptability to the requirements of the bakery concerning both space limitations and product’s characteristics.
- Automatic loading, adapted to the whole line’s capacity.
- Resting pockets made of a material preventing dough sticking and moisture absorbtion.
- Easily removable resting pockets.
- Germicide lamps preventing mildew.
- Inspection window.
- Easy access facilitating cleaning.
- Teflon-coated dough transfer and out-feed system
The basic version of the device IK includes:
- V-shaped loading conveyor
- Plastified platings
- Welded steel frame, painted
- Germicide lamps
- Inspection window
- Stainless steel frame and platings
- Adjustable resting time
- Heating and humidifying device (isolated platings required)
- Humid air removal fan
- Additional protection of inspection windows with safety switches