SABOTIN 1 and SABOTIN 2 rounders are designed for intermediate and final round-moulding of wheaten dough pieces. Moulding on conical rounders gives the dough an optimal round and smooth shape, which is the basic condition for high final product quality.
- All machine parts in contact with dough are Teflon coated, which prevents the dough from sticking.
- The machine can be additionally equipped with a heater or a fan for blowing in hot or cold airfor additional prevention dough sticking.
- Simple machine cleaning and maintenance.
- Silent operation.
- Sturdy construction of the machine ensures a long and trouble-free life-cycle.
- The machine is movable on castors.
- Possibility of installation into automatic plants.
- Charging is possible from 3 sides (3, 6 or 9o’clock).
- Lengthened track and additional cylindrical partof the cone in SABOTIN 2 enable a more intensive dough rounding.
- Simple control through an electronic control panel (SABOTIN 2).
Basic version of the machine includes:
- Teflon coated cone and spirals
- stainless steel platings
- mechanical flour dredger
- Teflon coated outlet chute
- air blowing device
- inlet conveyor
- outlet conveyor